Referenser till artikeln "Mjölkens historia, del 2"
av Anna Tillberg
(1) Schmid Ron MD, The Untold Story of Milk Green Pastures, Contented Cows and Raw Dairy Foods, New Trends Publishing, Inc, Washington, DC
(2) The Lancet, 2001/Journal and Clinical Immunology, 2006/Parsaval study in Clinical and Experimental Allergy, 2007
(3) Lewis, L.R., The relation of the vitamins to obstetrics, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 29.5:759, May 1935. Northwest Medicine, June, 1938, as abstracted by Clinical Medicine and Surgery, ”The Increase of Scurvy”, 42, 12:598, December 1938.
(4) Medical Month, January 1964, pp.43. Feskanich D, Willet WC, Stampfer MJ, Colditz GA. Milk, dietary calcium, and bone fractures in women: a 12-year prospective study. Am J Public Health 1997;87:992-7
(5) Bertron P, Barnard ND, Mills M, Racial bias in federal nutrition policy, part 1: the public health implications of variations in lactase persistance. J Natl Med Assoc 1999;91:151-7
• (6) Annual Review of Biochemistry, Vol. 18, p. 435. 1944. Professor Hugo Kruger of Oregon State University
• (7) Z. Hyt. Inf., ”Antiseptic in milk,” The Drug and Cosmetic Industry, 43,1:109, July, 1938. University California Davis, Agricultural Department, 2004.
• (8) Scott FW. Cow milk and insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus: is there a relationship? Am J Clin Nutr 1990;51:489-91. Karjalainen J, Martin JM, Knip M, et al. A boivine albumin peptide as a possible trigger of insuline-dependent diabetes mellitus. N Engl J Med 1992;327:302-7
• (9) Cramer DW, Harlow BL, Willet WC. Galactose consumption and metabolism in relation to the risk of ovarian cancer. Lancet 1989;2:66-71
• (10) Malosse D, Perron H, Sasco A, Seigneurin JM, Correlation between milk and dairy product consumption and multiple sclerosis prevalence: a worldwide study, Neuroepidemiology 1992;11:304-312. Cramer DW, Xu H, Sahi T, Adult hypolactasia, milk consumption and age-specific fertility, Am J Epidem 1994 Feb 1, 139(3):282-289.
• (11) Ursin G, Bjelke E, Heuch I, Vollset SE, Milk consumption and cancer incidence: a Norwegian prospective study, Br J Cancer 1990;61:454-459.